Monday, July 9, 2012

DIY Projects

Just like every other crazy woman in America, I have fallen victim to Pinterest.  (You can follow me here.)   I have found some awesome DIY projects, recipes, party ideas, and so much more.  I have pinned so many ideas, and have decided that I need to actually follow through and try some of them...so, we took off a few days last week for the 4th and I tried a couple out.  Here's what I accomplished.



This is in Mason's bathroom.  I bought these cute dog butt hooks at Ikea a few months ago, and then found a cute weiner dog silhouette canvas on Pinterest, and knew they'd be the perfect combo.  I finally got around to buying a canvas at Hobby Lobby last week.  I'm pretty pleased with the results.  I have another canvas that I plan to paint a fire hydrant on.  


This one's really nothing special, but I love it!  I used blue painter's tape and measured out my canvas, then painted everything that wasn't taped.  I also bought a small wooden F at Hobby Lobby that I plan to paint either red or bright green and attach to the bottom corner.  Now, if I can just find some bright modern fabrics to re-cover my pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment